Civil Aviation Affairs
The Civil Aviation Affairs (CAA) is responsible for developing and regulating the Kingdom of Bahrain's aviation industry.
To keep pace with the aviation growth, the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications has developed a comprehensive project known as the “Airport Modernization Programme”
The next edition of the Bahrain International Air Show will be held from 14-16 November 2018.
|23:24:00||GF 547||Abu Dhabi||Landed|
|22:45:00||EY 372||Abu Dhabi||Last Call|
|23:55:00||GF 705||Addis Ababa||Departed|
Have a look at the Civil Aviation Projects.
In the News
15 January 2014
Ministry of Transportation Issues New Executive Regulations for Civil Aviation
The Ministry of Transportation has achieved a milestone with the issuance of its Executive Regulations for the Civil Aviation Law by Ministerial Decree 21 for the Year 2013.
5 April 2013
Civil Aviation Affairs Hosts Fifth Meeting of the Air Transport and Facilitation Committee
The Air Transport and Facilitation Committee of the Gulf Cooperation Council held its fifth meeting which is being hosted by the Ministry of Transportation’s Civil Aviation Affairs
- 8,603Total Aircraft Movement, Oct 2016
- 664,356Total Passengers, February 2016
- 18,074Total Cargo and Mail, February 2016
- 28,000Daily average ridership, January 2016
- 5,318,824Total Passengers, January 2016
- 1,291,216Total General Cargo, 2015
- 424,602Total Container Throughput, 2015
- 65Total Vessels, Oct 2016